Edinburgh Instruments is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art spectroscopic instrumentation for over 50 years. During this time, a worldwide reputation for quality and innovation has been established. Edinburgh Instruments primarily designs and manufactures bespoke spectroscopic systems for various spectroscopy markets including Photoluminescence, Raman, UV-Vis and Transient Absorption.
- Energy transfer in a liquid scintillator investigated using time-resolved X-ray excited luminescence spectroscopy
- Imaging charge extraction in VACNT perovskite solar cells using spectral and lifetime confocal photoluminescence mapping
- Time-resolved spectroscopy of phosphorescent oxygen sensors in a relevant in vitro environment for biomedical applications
- LP980 transient absorption spectrometer diffuse reflection accessory; alignment and example measurements of benzil powder
- Bioorthogonal photocatalytic reactions of flavins converting Pt-VI substrates into Pt-II anticancer drugs
- Measuring picosecond fluorescence lifetimes using a photoluminescence spectrometer equipped with a hybrid photodetector