The conference was originally announced as a face-to-face meeting; however, it has been changed as an on-line meeting by considering the COVID-19 situations in major participating countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and Thailand. Nonetheless, the on-line ANS-2022 eagerly aims at highlighting and treating in-depth recent developments and progress in the field of NIR spectroscopy, a rapid and versatile analytical method that able to analyse diverse samples non-destructively without sample preparation. Research and techniques that utilise NIR spectroscopy will be topics of the conference. These topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Theory in NIR spectroscopy
- New chemometrics improving accuracy of analysis
- Recent development in NIR instrumentations including miniaturized and imagining systems
- NIR spectroscopy in clinical and biomedical diagnosis
- New NIR applications for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
The conference will cover all aspects of NIR spectroscopy ranging from the theory to applications in various fields, such as agriculture, polymer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and on-line quality control. Not only solely NIR spectroscopy, but also any other non-destructive spectroscopic methods such as Raman spectroscopy and visual image analysis could be discussed.