Spectroscopy World and Asia Issues
- Were the Great Pyramids made of concrete?
- Raman study of interactions in multiferroics
- SERS for energetic material detection
- Four generations of quality: “measuring up”
- Representative sampling: the economic case
- LIBS for the geosciences
- TD Column: Browser-based NMR data processing
- Four generations of quality: “Don’t risk it”
- Toward a theory of tumour sampling
- Food integrity using spectral sensors
- Hype in hyperspectral imaging
- TD Column: FAIR practice
- Four generations of quality: ISO
- Sampling: can you trust your scales?
- Coating systems of historic bowed instruments
- Benchtop NMR spectroscopy
- TD Column: FAIR enough?
- Mini series: four generations of quality
- Sampling errors
- fNIRS shows chocolate is good for the brain
- Atomic spectrometry traceable measurements
- Virtual events: experience their future
- More volume/weight fractions for calibrations
- PCR: a new quality challenge
- Quality management in the mining industry
- Product Focus: Infrared spectroscopy
The 20 most-read articles, columns, news, products and application notes in 2020.
- Sampling of contaminated soil
- NIR spectrosocpy can grade breast cancer
- Weight or volume for quantitation?
- Spectral imaging of single tree health
- Gamma-spectroscopy without radioactive sources
- UV/vis photochemistry database
- MS pregnancy test for whales
- Hyperspectral mid-infrared ellipsometry
- Identification of dental materials in food