The 2nd SENSORFINT International Workshop entitled “Non-destructive Spectroscopic Sensors (NDSS) data management issues: Challenges and recommendations” will cover the following topics:
- NDSS Sampling issues and strategies
- Data Fusion of diverse NDSS spectra, images, etc.
- In-process NDSS real-time analysis
- NDSS Model maintenance and calibration transfer
- A validation issue in NDSS monitoring including long-term monitoring
A Plenary lecture will introduce each topic revising the state of the art and the main open questions, so that the following discussion (oriented by the chairperson) will be dedicated to foreseeing directions for possible guidelines and improvement.
Participants are encouraged to give a contribution to the discussion, also for the one who wishes in the form of a short presentation (5 -10 minutes) by signaling it in the registration form.