5th International Congress of Toxicology (ICT) is organized by International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) and Society of Toxicology (SOT)
The theme of this meeting, to ensure relevance and interest to the worldwide community of toxicologists and environmental health scientists, is “Toxicology Solutions for Global Public, Environmental, and Personal Health.”
Conference Objectives are :
- Plenary Keynote Speakers by a key opinion leaders.
- A global forum for best practice sharing within industry, academics, CRO’s, and regulators.
- Joint Sessions organized by representatives from international toxicology organizations.
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in toxicology as it relates to global public health research
- Continuing Education Courses taught by experts in the field.
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research.
- Exhibit Hall offering access to industry vendors.
- Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia.
- Poster Presentation provides opportunities to bring together Student and Jr. Investigators with seasoned scientists, while sharing their research.
- Exhibitor/Sponsored-Hosted Session by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research.